2004.5-07 Ford 6.0L Hybrid Stage one Turbo
- More Airflow, More Power, Louder Whistle, Lower EGT's and MORE RELIABLE Than The OEM or Standard Replacement Turbo. Upgrade your failing or failed OEM turbo with Industrials Rebuilt/Modified Hybrid.
- This turbo features a larger compressor side with a modified exhaust housing side that together combine to allow for more overall airflow (+300 CFM Over Stock) while decreasing the likelyhood of having a stuck VGT system.
- Any Ford 6.0L PSD owner knows the common failure that is repeated time and time again by replacing stock turbos with other stock turbos. Its time to break the chain of insanity by upgrading to a turbo that has been specifically re-worked to address the common failure points of the OEM turbo while adding power, sound, and lower EGTs. Trust your turbo needs to the very best in the business, trust Industrial Injection!
- 6.0L Hybrid Turbo +300 CFM / +4 mm compressor. This turbo is a direct bolt on, no modifications are needed to your trucks turbo pedastal or electronic control system. Consider this plug... and play harder! This turbo upgrade will commonly show a 30 RWHP gain even on stock injectors (With tuning). The advantages are improved HP, lower EGT's, and more compressor volume for more workable power... without changing to a complete aftermarket turbo that requires major hardware changes to facilitate the mounting and loss of VGT. This turbo uses the OEM computer to control the VGT action with no adverse effects. The upsides are numerous, the downsides are none!
- Commonly Supports 450+ RWHP. This will make power, and it sounds like the infamous 2003 6.0L Turbo but even louder yet. If you want more air, more power, lower EGT's and a turbo that makes a sound that gets noticed... this is it!
Turbo Core Charge: 400.00